[ECODP-dev] Tests of Semmap and Cubeviz on odp.tenforce.com

HOHN Norbert (OP) Norbert.HOHN at publications.europa.eu
Wed Aug 7 14:50:12 UTC 2013

Thanks a lot!
Norbert

Norbert HOHN
Head of Open Data Portal sector
_________________
Publications Office of the European Union
Dissemination and Reuse Directorate
Common Portal and Open Data Portal Unit

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 2929 44586 • Fax: +352 2929 44085
norbert.hohn at publications.europa.eu<mailto:norbert.hohn at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>