[ECODP-dev] ODP-228 - Last updated date in footer not consistent between Drupal and CKAN

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Wed Aug 7 14:42:14 UTC 2013

Hi Jurgen and Bert,

As previously discussed if we're going to make these dates consistent we
can either
a) add a config value in CKAN which the PO can update when they're
deploying
or
b) 10F can create an API in Drupal from which we grab the date.

My preference would be option A - Would you agree? If you would prefer
option B we would need you the API by the end of next week at the latest.

Thanks,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*