[ECODP-dev] Items deployed to the test server

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Tue Aug 20 10:47:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

The items below have been deployed to the test server. Please note that
several items are still work in progress so there are likely to be known
issues or tweaks to be completed. Where we are still working on things I've
marked them as WIP

* Create new homepage and set data page to be site homepage
* New dataset page (WIP)
* Search results page (WIP)
* Publisher results page (WIP)
* Ability to edit CMS content via JSON files
* Bug fix: group_list API call results in 500 error

David's RDF changes are not yet deployed to the test server. I will let you
know when they are available for testing.

Best,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*