[ECODP-dev] Package List

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed Aug 28 09:36:54 UTC 2013

Hello Dimitrios,

Yes, package_list will return a list of all packages.

You can get all of the data that you are looking for from the search index
however (you can basically use the full Solr syntax in your search so you
can make quite complex queries).

For example, to get the packages belonging to the 'publ' publisher:
curl http://212.71.25.148/data/api/action/package_search -d '{"fq":
"groups:publ"}'

Note: the number of results returned from package_search is limited to 10
by default, you can get more by using the 'rows' parameter. There is a
current max of 1000 on this parameter but we could maybe increase this.

Regards,
John