[ECODP-dev] Package List

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Wed Aug 28 08:35:28 UTC 2013

Hello John/David,

I just understood, that the API call package_list, fetches back the
entire list of packages that exist inside CKAN. Am I right ?

I think you understand that based on the package that we have and the
publisher that this package depends on, we want to apply some certain
validation logic.
So why getting back 5K packages, instead of the 5 that the publisher
could have.

Unless there is already that API call and I know it, is it possible to
provide us a Rest API for getting package_list based on the group id ?

Regards
Dimitrios