[ECODP-dev] [odp] FW: Functional test of of odp release 1.00.03 in test environment

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Thu Dec 12 15:28:58 UTC 2013

Hi Jaroslav,

the files are stored in the directories:
   a)  $USERHOME/ckan/var/file-storage
   b) $USERHOME/ckan/var/uploads

Directory a) contains those uploaded thourgh the ckan web interface.
Directory b) contains those uploaded via RDF2CKAN.

In the ckan database a reference to that file is stored. But I do not know
if it is relative of absolute. I assume the first.
It will be probably relative to the parameter ckan.site_url =
http://odp-test/ in $USERHOME/ckan/conf/ecportal.ini. (I will do a test
after this email).

It should be normally the public accessibe reference (in production:
http://open-data.europa.eu), so maybe here in test it might be that it has
to be set to
http://odp-test.opoce.europa.eu.int ?

According to some communication I had today with OKF following on their
feedback this morning they state:
"... the site_url should be the place where the end user
browser points or at least somewhere accessible to the browser.  CKAN
generates API endpoints using this URL which the browser needs to
access."

kind regards,

Bert

2013/12/12 KONYA Jaroslav (OP-EXT) <
Jaroslav.KONYA at ext.publications.europa.eu>

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26