[ECODP-dev] migration of the namespace in production

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Tue Dec 17 21:57:42 UTC 2013

Hi David & Darwin,

we face in production the next issue: the migration script (a paster
command) that would update all occurrences of the old namespace "
ec.europa.eu/open-data" to the new namespace "open-data.europa.eu" has not
resulted in the desired end result.
It seems that the change for the datasets has not been in effect.

I wonder why it happend, but more I am working towards some alternative to
get it fixed. I thought I could update the database via the api, but
probably this will lead to not editable datasets for the datasets that are
entered via the web interface. Is that right?

An example of interest can be:

http://open-data.europa.eu/data/dataset/pan-european-opinion-poll-on-occupational-safety-and-health.rdf

In that we see that the publisher url is now the correct value
<dct:publisher rdf:resource="
http://publications.europa.eu/resource/authority/corporate-body/OSHA"/>

but that the references to the document types point to the old namespace.

Any idea how we can resolve this further?

kind regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26