[ECODP-dev] migration of the namespace in production

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Wed Dec 18 07:39:13 UTC 2013

Hello

It should be safe to rerun the paster command again, it was designed
to be re-runable.

The resource type was definately part of the migration (on the test
system this worked), so the only reasons that this would fail would be
that.

1. The migration stopped because of an error.  In this case we should
know what the error is, so we can fix it.
2. It was stopped in the middle and not given time to finish.

In both cases it needs to be run again.

Thanks

David