[ECODP-dev] Delivery as a patch version

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Mon Feb 4 16:22:55 UTC 2013

Hi John,
Can you clarify about the location of who.ini in order to copy from to
where ?
In git I find it under git/odp/sources/ckan/ckan/config ?

Is this the file ?
And do I understand well, that it needs just editing the key with some
random typing from keyboard ( how many digits maximum or minimum ) ?

Regards,
Dimitrios