[ECODP-dev] Delivery as a patch version

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Feb 4 16:57:39 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

I don't update that folder in the Git repo, I'm not sure who does, but the
latest version can always be found on Github:
https://github.com/okfn/ckan/blob/release-v1.7.1-ecportal/ckan/config/who.ini

I'm don't think that there are any restrictions on the key, we would
usually just generate a random string of (eg: 64) characters.

John