[ECODP-dev] Query regarding CKAN and Drupal integration

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Wed Feb 6 10:13:04 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

The comment below has come up from Agnieska as something she'd like to
discuss tomorrow.

 *The synchronization between drupal and ckan as regards the possibility to
edit content on tabs like home, applications, linked data (when we want to
modify the content of those tabs, while navigating from “Data” tab to
modified tab we still find the old content). What we’ve heard is that it’s
linked to using/not using I-frame.*

As far as I'm aware there is no caching of content on the CMS pages. The
only possible difference is that changes to the top navigation that are
made in Drupal won't show in the top navigation within the data section?

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager