[ECODP-dev] ODP - Release 00.07.50 - Software delivery rejected.

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Fri Feb 8 15:35:37 UTC 2013

Dear,

we have updated the documentation around the installation of release
00.07.50 as upgrade of release 00.07.01.
Based on the feedback we received, our analsyis is the following
    * the documentation specified the application of the upgrade by the
execution of a script.
      This hides the individual actions which are needed for the upgrade.
To enable PO sys admin to get a clearer understanding of the individual
steps the
      steps are being documented in the updated installation manual.
      We advice that the PO sys admin takes a look at the manual steps so
that we ensure knowledge transfer.

    * The patching script failed at the first real patching action: namely
the installation the new video in Drupal.
       The process stopped because the  by MD5 hash checks it was
discovered that the new video was exactly the same as the one currently
present in the
       test server. This is odd, but can possibly be explained by the fact
that for evaluation by PO the video was already deployed to evaluate it.

       As the patching script stopped at the first patching step

We discussed this improvement briefly during the day with Olivier.

kind regards,

Bert

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60