[ECODP-dev] ODP test server config

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Wed Feb 20 11:17:24 UTC 2013

Hi John,

how long would it take to make the changes on odp.tenforce.com?
According to Dimitrios his changes (if they are inside your change) will
create a global update of the portal.
So then we are all back in sync.

Bert

2013/2/20 John Glover <john.glover at okfn.org>

> Hi Dimitrios,
>
> a) Yes thanks, we have made these changes in our repository:
> https://github.com/okfn/ecportal-server-setup/commit/fa03bba953716692391fc133167567a0a64c1e3e
>
> b) We're fine with the current test server, we just want to copy over the
> nginx and apache changes. We want several people to be able to test the
> changes so needing to all set up VPNs seems like overkill when we already
> have an available test server. If this is a problem though we can look at
> alternatives.
>
> Thanks,
> John
>

> On 20 February 2013 10:32, Dimitrios Mexis <dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi John,
>>
>> a) I had sent you the settings that I changed for this issue in httpd and
>> nginx last week, did you validate them ?
>>
>> b) IF you have VPN you can access the http://192.168.39.102/ This has
>> the current changes of httpd about this issue so you could there also try
>> to do more of your staff
>> Can you access the machine? Would that help ?
>>
>> Best
>> Dimitrios
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM, John Glover <john.glover at okfn.org>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is it ok for us to update the nginx and apache config on the test server
>>> to remove the '/open-data/' path from the URL? This change will be included
>>> in the next release so we'd like to start testing it on the server.
>>>
>>> This could obviously potentially break the other parts of the test site
>>> if you haven't made the relevant changes in Drupal for example.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> John

Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26