[ECODP-dev] ODP test server config

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed Feb 20 11:34:26 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

We have added his changes to our setup scripts but we're not going to run
through the full setup on the server, I only need to edit 2 config files so
it will only a few minutes. But as this effects the global nginx/apache
config you need to be ok with this as the non-ckan sites there will need to
have whatever updates they require in order to work with the new url scheme
or they may stop working. I'm not sure how much you are using this server
for testing and whether this would be an issue for you in the short term.

Thanks,
John

On 20 February 2013 11:17, Bert Van Nuffelen <bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com