[ECODP-dev] Latest internal files from CKAN for translations

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Tue Feb 26 11:58:47 UTC 2013

Hi Olivier and Agnieszka,

I share with you the latest files which contain the strings of the whole
CKAN to be translated.
On our behalve it is still unclear if you are in the process of taking up
this translation effort or if this is postponed for later.
Note that in contrast to DRUPAL, the translations for CKAN need to go
through a 'compilation' mechanic in order to be visible in the portal.

kind regards,

Bert