[ECODP-dev] Latest internal files from CKAN for translations

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Tue Feb 26 12:13:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

Just to point out that the new design has introduced quite a lot of new
strings which didn't exist before so therefore don't have translations in
the 5 core languages. Therefore getting these translations completed is a
blocker for us creating the new release.

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager