[ECODP-dev] Script for dumping the live database

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Wed Feb 27 15:53:53 UTC 2013

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply.
Indeed the script is doing more than just creating a backup of the
postgreSQL but that does not harm. Moreover it is necessary if you want to
test CKAN w.r.t. the PO data.
The intension of the script is creating a restoreable backup. And
eventually migrate this backup on another machine. That is an outstanding
task.

You refer to the new script, but I do not find an attachment. Am I
overlooking something?

kind regards,

Bert

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com