[ECODP-dev] update publishers call > feedback requested today (ODP-188)

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Thu Jan 10 08:26:51 UTC 2013

Hi John,

the next is the content of a JIRA ticket, questioning the output of
the update publishers functionality

"

We took the latest version of the NAL list (from here
http://publications.europa.eu/mdr/resource/authority/corporate-body/skos/corporatebodies-skos.rdf)
and we imported the SKOS version onto the test system (using the
procedure documented in the operational manual).

The script didn’t give out any errors but we did receive the following message:

>> 2013-01-09 15:38:57,679 WARNI [root] Not deleting old publisher: estat because it has datasets associated with it.

As ESTAT entry exists for a long time, we do not really understand why
this one in particular was mentionned as a warning while there are
several other NAL entries which should be in the same case.

So, before applying the same procedure onto prod, we would like to get
the confirmation from you that this is the right way to go.

Olivier
"

@ John: Can it be that this warning is thrown if a label in another
language is changed?

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26