[ECODP-dev] URL duplication

Girts Niedra girts.niedra at tenforce.com
Mon Jan 14 10:13:20 UTC 2013

http://ec.europa.eu/open-data was a constraint we took into account,
explicitly asked to confirm and it was confirmed that it will be present on
production as well.
It is used quite a lot of places when generating URLs, in content,
configurations, etc.
Note the change of domain is also a change, since our namespace in
ontologies, controlled vocabularies etc. is based on the URL which was
assigned and communicated before.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Dimitrios Mexis <
dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
> I copied the exact content of the ticket we have from Publication Office:
> "The application has to be compliant with the url:
> http://open-data.europa.eu. At the moment there is a redundancy due to
> the fact that "/open-data" appears also after the slash. It looks awkward
> and should be removed if it's hardcoded so that there wouldn't be the
> repetition which looks like http://open-data.europa.eu/open-data"
>
> I want to ask you what do you consider as best way in order to make this.
>
> Just as remind, we have CKAN application, Cubeviz/Semmap and Drupal.
>
> What do we need to change in our configuration? Can we make it more
> dynamic ?
>
> Best regards,
> Dimitrios Mexis

*Girts Niedra*