[ECODP-dev] Ticket-180 - Github repository

ISOARD Olivier (OP) Olivier.ISOARD at publications.europa.eu
Fri Jan 18 14:20:07 UTC 2013

Hi Darwin,

Thanks for the info. The problem is actually not making the source code accessible to outside world, that we’re OK (and was explicitly set that way in the contract for ODP) but more keeping at least the track of who’s getting it. I imagine that analysing the source code may do the job of an hacker potentially easier.

About improving the read me, I will come back to you after internal discussion how to proceed.

Best regards,

Olivier ISOARD
Projets Informatiques

Office des publications de l'Union européenne
Direction A – Core Business Services
Unité A3 - Projets Informatiques

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 292942360 • Fax: +352 292944604
olivier.isoard at publications.europa.eu<mailto:olivier.isoard at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>