[ECODP-dev] json request fails for unkown reason

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Wed Jan 23 21:29:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

moreover on the portal the datasets are being created.
 It looks even with some sensible information if one just sees the
overviews, but that is false positive news.
If one selects a dataset then one gets a server error.

This corresponds to the explanation of PO:

The logs look fine, but the changes are not taken into account.

Bert

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26