[ECODP-dev] CKAN delivery

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Tue Jan 29 08:43:03 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

As discussed we're at our conference this week so we won't be able to
create a new RPM until this evening at the earliest. Please can you confirm
that you've tested the other tickets and are happy with everything else in
the release as it obviously takes quite a bit of time to create each RPM.

Thanks,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager