[ECODP-dev] CKAN delivery

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Tue Jan 29 09:18:05 UTC 2013

Hi Darwin,

lets talk on the delivery this before noon. Bastiaan and Luis are
available around 11h Brussels time.

So far my testing goes is all tickets are resolved in the agreed way
   except
              ODP-165	Title of portal not translated in Data tab,
title of "Contact" form not translated	Open	Minor	00.07.01	"The title
of the portal ""Data portal"" is not translated into 6 lv in one of
the tabs (Data tab) while it is translated in all the other tabs.
The name of the ""Contact"" form is not translated while the rest of
the form (name, address etc) is translated into 23.
* linked to Jira 163"	00.07.50		not done

kind regards,

Bert