[ECODP-dev] ODP status with PO 29/1 short feedback

Bastiaan Deblieck bastiaan.deblieck at tenforce.com
Tue Jan 29 16:19:03 UTC 2013

Hello,

- We announced delivery of 7.50 for Wednesday Feb the 6th.
- PO did a nice preparation of phasing and release definition. Basically
they want an answer/commitment by 1/2. We announced that we can not commit.
We need to prepare reply for 8/2. This will be based on a backlog.
Bastiaan will prepare backlog as google doc. 1st version should be
available on 1/2.

So we need a new RPM today, please.

Can you deliver the translations updated in an RPM, latest Tuesday morning
(7/2). Then we can make the PO happy.

Best regards,
Bastiaan

--
Bastiaan Deblieck
Semantic Technology Business Unit Manager

http://www.tenforce.com/
T: +32 16 31 48 60
M:+32 475 95 49 3