[ECODP-dev] ODP status with PO 29/1 short feedback

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Tue Jan 29 16:33:06 UTC 2013

HI Bastiaan,

Thanks for your email. I understood from our conversation that we would
either create the new RPM with the bug fix today OR delay the release and
create an RPM next week. Creating a new release is a fair amount of work so
it's not efficient to do it twice within a week of each-other.

Please let me know which approach you'd like to go with.

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager