[ECODP-dev] FW: FW: Mock-ups for release 1.0 - Responses to questions raised during telco on 16/07

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Mon Jul 22 16:43:41 UTC 2013

Hi Jurgen,

I will need to discus the feasibility of the revised design and the grid
alignment with our front end developer who is back in tomorrow. I will come
back to you with any comments after that.

Best,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*