[ECODP-dev] updated release 01.00.00 specification

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Thu Jul 18 10:22:30 UTC 2013

Hi Norbert,

attached you find an updated version of the release 01.00.00 specification
which includes the updates we discussed on tuesday. I have taken out the
section for the web interface for entering the translations. That will be
sent by Jurgen.

As reminder: To start the development on the views, having the final
versions of the mockups are required. In the mean time we work on the
backend changes.

In our internal discussions, we identified a small item in the ontology
section.
It would be good if we have the URI for the EU ODP catalog. In this way we
will be able to hook up the records and datasets w.r.t.  DCAT-AP:catalog in
the RDF.

best regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26