[ECODP-dev] Status report on the availability of translations (Transifex/Drupal)

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Wed Jul 24 15:56:23 UTC 2013

Dear Norbert,

>From a quick look at Transifex it looks like all the terms for release
09.00 have been translated now.

If you want to deploy these translations we will need to export them from
Transifex and supply. Please let Jurgen know if you'd like to go ahead with
this and we can schedule this work in.

Obviously there will need to be another round of translations for the new
terms that are being introduced due to the interface changes in release
01.00.

Best,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*