[ECODP-dev] Status report on the availability of translations (Transifex/Drupal)

HOHN Norbert (OP) Norbert.HOHN at publications.europa.eu
Wed Jul 24 18:19:15 UTC 2013

Thank you Darwin.

Jurgen, please deploy the translations for 0.9, if not already happened.

Concerning 1.0 we will check which new terms have been added and review their translation status.

Norbert

Norbert HOHN
Head of sector, Open Data Portal
Publications Office of the European Union
Dissemination and Reuse Directorate
Common Portal and Open Data Portal Unit

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 2929 44586 • Fax: +352 2929 44085
norbert.hohn at publications.europa.eu<mailto:norbert.hohn at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>