[ECODP-dev] ODP translations

CAMPBELL Glen (OP) Glen.CAMPBELL at publications.europa.eu
Wed Jun 5 07:51:08 UTC 2013

Hi Darwin,

I just want to confirm that the translations are pretty much complete, except for a couple of strings that colleagues found confusing and for strings added to Transifex after I had sent my request to our translation department.

What will be the best way to keep track of these gaps? I guess that since they will remain untranslated in Transifex, this will be the best guide?

Glen

Glen Campbell
Information and Communication Assistant
_________________
Publications Office of the European Union
Dissemination and Reuse Directorate
Common Portal and Open Data Portal Unit

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 292944687 • Fax: +352 292942758
glen.campbell at publications.europa.eu<mailto:glen.campbell at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>
Publicare<http://intracomm.ec.testa.eu/publications/publicare/index_en.html> - Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/EULawandPublications>
Twitter EU Bookshop<http://twitter.com/> - Twitter EUR-Lex<http://twitter.com/>