[ECODP-dev] Problem with storage credentials ODP-236

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Tue Jun 11 11:46:45 UTC 2013

Hello Bert,

On the dump of the live DB that we are using to investigate the problem
with importing data under heavy load, there are no resource URLs that
contain 'open-data.europa.eu'. If this is in ckan.site_url on the live
server (as we would expect), then this would imply that there are no
filestore resources.

Regards,
John