[ECODP-dev] Problem with storage credentials ODP-236

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed Jun 5 15:37:39 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

I'm currently unable to replicate this on our test server, have you had any
success replicating it on odp.tenforce.com?

If someone is able to see the resource edit page then they should really
have correct permissions to upload, so one thing to check is that the
editor role has the 'file-upload' permission. This can be done with the
paster roles command.

Eg: paster roles list -c ecportal.ini

Sample output:

editor              read-site, ..., file-upload
anon_editor     edit, ..., file-upload
reader             read-site, ..., read

Also of course you should make sure that ckan can write to the storage
directory (specified in the config file: ofs.storage_dir).

Regards,
John