[ECODP-dev] Migration 1.7 1.8

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Fri Jun 14 06:59:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

in addition to this in the rdf you generate you put
"open-data/data/storage/f/2012-12-19T104622/accreditedPersons.xsd"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#anyURI>

which should be a proper URL. Also I see the addition prefix open-data
which has been removed sinces 00.07.50.

kind regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26