[ECODP-dev] Migration 1.7 1.8

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Fri Jun 14 06:25:06 UTC 2013

It seems the datasets are migrated after all.
5805.

Three problems though and I would like your comments:

a) Git pull during the process.

b) the Create table fails, so can it be replaced with a check whether
exists or not, and drop the tables before issuing the create command again
? Perhaps if they are empty as I looked them, it's safe. What do you think ?

c) As an example of a wierd case: The directory to the resource is:
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/var*
/file-storage/pairtree_root/de/fa/ul/t/obj/2013Mar24232453*
but the url is like:
data/*storage/f/2013Mar24232453/demonstrator.rdf*
*
*
*Even if I configure apache to fetch the file-storage as storage, the rest
of the path is not equal. Is that ok ?*
*
*
*