[ECODP-dev] Translations for vocabulary terms imported into the test catalogue

CAMPBELL Glen (OP) Glen.CAMPBELL at publications.europa.eu
Tue Jun 18 15:23:49 UTC 2013

Hi Darwin,

After discussion, and taking account of our commitments with all parties, we prefer not to undertake any linguistic revision for this upcoming release.

Thank you very much however for the concern you expressed on the linguistic quality.

Glen

Glen Campbell
Information and Communication Assistant
_________________
Publications Office of the European Union
Dissemination and Reuse Directorate
Common Portal and Open Data Portal Unit

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 292944687 • Fax: +352 292942758
glen.campbell at publications.europa.eu<mailto:glen.campbell at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>
Publicare<http://intracomm.ec.testa.eu/publications/publicare/index_en.html> - Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/EULawandPublications>
Twitter EU Bookshop<http://twitter.com/> - Twitter EUR-Lex<http://twitter.com/>