[ECODP-dev] Problematic suggestDatasetForm

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Jun 24 08:06:04 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

I believe that this is the URL scheme that Bert told us to use:
<ckan.site_id>/<language>/suggestDataSet
So this appears to be the correct URL for French:
http://odp.tenforce.com/fr/suggestDataSet. The page is not available
however.

The 'suggest a dataset' page is not park of CKAN, so I am not sure why that
is not present. If this is not the correct URL scheme for that page then
let me know and I will update it accordingly.

I'm not entirely clear about what is happening with problem 2, can you
elaborate a bit?

Regards,
John