[ECODP-dev] Strange url

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Jun 24 08:11:40 UTC 2013

Hello Dimitrios,

Is this on the acceptance server? It looks to me like there is no value
specified in the config for 'ckan.site_id' which should not be the case on
that server. I assume that this is just some test resource that was added
before the site was correctly configured? If this has happened after added
a new resource to the acceptance server then I will need to investigate.

Regards,
John