[ECODP-dev] Translations within the EU Portal

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Tue Jun 25 15:14:36 UTC 2013

Dear Agnieszka,

As you mentioned on the call some terms in the site haven't yet been
translated in Transifex. We have previously raised this but the feedback
was that we'd need to go live as it is as the translation service were
unable to review and provide amended translations within the timeframe.

We would obviously be very happy to import new translations from Transifex
as soon as they are available. They can then be tested on our test site by
the PO and your translators prior to being deployed to the live site.

Best,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*