[ECODP-dev] Translations within the EU Portal

ZAJAC Agnieszka (OP) Agnieszka.ZAJAC at publications.europa.eu
Tue Jun 25 15:45:19 UTC 2013

Dear Darwin,

Thank you for the info. We will look into it and prepare a list of the most flagrant missing translations in order to verify if they are in Transifex and, if they are not, to send them for translation.

For us the revision is rather the check of the correct implementation, coherence between terms, see them in the context, etc.
While we are in the situation that we actually have many terms not translated at all and what's worse  in the most visible part of Data tab (eg. The choice of search options under search box, the titles like "Recently updated dataset – NL, BG"). All in all it looks quite bad for some languages.

Let's see then how they can be then implemented on our prod.

Regards,
Agnieszka