[ECODP-dev] Who from Tenforce/Leipzig should we add to new internal comms list with EU?

Bastiaan Deblieck bastiaan.deblieck at tenforce.com
Fri Mar 1 08:24:39 UTC 2013

Hello Jonathan,

Good to hear from you.

Please add the following people to the communications:
"Michael Martin" <martin at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
"Bert Van Nuffelen" <bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com>
"Agis Papantoniou" <Agis.Papantoniou at tenforce.com>
"Bastiaan Deblieck" <bastiaan.deblieck at tenforce.com>,

In the course of last year we started 2 documents in the area of
communication and impact. We need to create new versions of these documents.

The actual delivery date is still to be defined and depends on the contract
negotiations that are currently going on.

In attachment you find the documents as they have been delivered to PO,
with their comments and review remarks. Other official remarks we have to
deal with are in the acceptance notes. We have to address these comments
and review remarks.

PO accepted these deliverables with reservations. Based on this acceptance
we were able to send the invoice of month 12 in the project.

While planning activities or starting activities please take into account
the extremely limited budget that we have left on this contract.

Best,
Bastiaan