[ECODP-dev] Who from Tenforce/Leipzig should we add to new internal comms list with EU?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Mar 1 10:57:01 UTC 2013

Brilliant. Thanks Bastiaan. And great to hear from you! ;-)

We'll add the names you've suggested to the list. Read and noted the
documents you sent, and noted re: budget (Darwin is working on figuring out
a working budget in terms of man days given extra technical work).

Would be great to catch up properly in person at some point.

Jonathan