[ECODP-dev] RE : RE : Translations status for next release

ISOARD Olivier (OP) Olivier.ISOARD at publications.europa.eu
Wed Mar 27 06:25:35 UTC 2013

Hi Darwin,

Thanks for your confirmation. We will do our max until 10:30

Best regards
Olivier
De : Darwin Peltan [darwin.peltan at okfn.org]
Date d'envoi : mercredi 27 mars 2013 00:00
À : ISOARD Olivier (OP)
Cc : Project list for EC ODP CKAN project; HOHN Norbert (OP); ZAJAC Agnieszka (OP); John Glover
Objet : Re: RE : Translations status for next release

Hi Olivier,

We really do need to give John enough time to create the release and do sufficient testing tomorrow. I'll defer to John to say what his absolute cut-off is but I'd suggest a 10:30 cut-off so he has enough time to create the release and test it tomorrow.

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager