[ECODP-dev] Eurostat ingestion issues

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Mon May 20 11:39:46 UTC 2013

Dear Andre,

We have been doing some investigation into this issue but there are some
additional details that we need to help us diagnose the cause please.

* Please can you provide a dump of the live DB (You can use the script
previously provided in March to create an anonymous dump of the DB
https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/publications/svn/ODP
/trunk/backup_scripts/backup_ckan_anon.sh).
* Please can you also provide the apache error logs (the logs provided are
for RDF2CKAN)
* Can you confirm that the activity tables are empty?

Many thanks,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*