[ECODP-dev] Eurostat ingestion issues - Request for dump + logs

ISOARD Olivier (OP) Olivier.ISOARD at publications.europa.eu
Wed May 22 08:40:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

As discussed yesterday during telco, you will find on 10F FTP, under " /2013-05-22 - Production database dump" a dump of the production database.

Best regards,

Olivier ISOARD
Projets Informatiques

Office des publications de l'Union européenne
Direction A – Core Business Services
Unité A3 - Projets Informatiques

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 292942360 • Fax: +352 292944604
olivier.isoard at publications.europa.eu<mailto:olivier.isoard at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>