[ECODP-dev] ckan build

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Mon May 27 07:13:17 UTC 2013

Hi John,

we created a new build and deployed it on 192.168.33.115.
This build was created in-place.

But still it does not function:
The problem I see are
   * a mismatch between the expected directory structure and what is
being produced.
   * a unclear set of dependencies

On that test we encounter that the plugins are not found.

I would like to resolve asap this problem. Otherwise we will not be
able to validate your work.There are two tracks:

a) OKF provides a completely working built script that builds the
system from zero
b) we create a slot this week where OKF, Dimitrios and Paul fix the
existing build scripts to a working version.

kind regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26