[ECODP-dev] ODP: Release 00.08.04b - ODP-244 issue (ESTAT ingestion timeout failure)

ISOARD Olivier (OP) Olivier.ISOARD at publications.europa.eu
Thu May 23 12:24:24 UTC 2013

Dear Bert,

As mentioned yesterday evening, we deployed your configuration changes proposal on test and ran several ESTAT RDF packages ingestions. The result was conclusive as all of them have been ingested without any error or time tout (which was not the case before the change).

So, we go for applying the same procedure on prod and see what happen in the next days.

Best regards,

Olivier ISOARD
Projets Informatiques
_________________

Office des publications de l'Union européenne
Direction A – Core Business Services
Unité A3 - Projets Informatiques

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 292942360 • Fax: +352 292944604
olivier.isoard at publications.europa.eu<mailto:olivier.isoard at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>

Thanks for your message. Please note that we're always against changing anything on prod before having validating it on test first ☺

So, I propose that André manage that configuration change first on TEST, then he try to upload few datasets to control everything is OK and if so, we switch to prod.

We'll keep you posted.

Best regards,

Olivier ISOARD
Projets Informatiques