[ECODP-dev] Test server updated

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Nov 18 11:52:07 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

I have updated the test server with our latest changes (translations) so
you can now begin testing these if you haven't already.

I noticed some strange directories on the server which I have removed:
- there was still a ckanext-archiver folder in
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/src which is no longer used
(although the plugin is not actually installed so this shouldn't cause any
harm).
- there were two copies of the extension, called ckanext-ecportal and a
ckanext-ecportal-release-v1.8.1. Only the latter one was installed, which
again should not result in problems but is confusing for anyone working on
the project. I have removed this directory and installed the extension from
ckanext-ecportal as usual.

Cheers,
John