[ECODP-dev] Test server updated

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Mon Nov 18 12:01:29 UTC 2013

Hi John,

We have already tested the changes made up to tuesday. So far not special
comments on them. On friday I went through the site and notes of documents
and as you have seen by my questions there are some technical ones you
should have a look at.

   * https redirect
   * visualization URI usage

On your remarks:
  a) we are aware but I am not so sure how to remove it from our build and
hence I keep it like that. (risk minisation)
  b) that is because the build checks out in the long directory name. We
create a sym link in the build.

best,

Bert

2013/11/18 John Glover <john.glover at okfn.org>

> Hi Bert,
>
> I have updated the test server with our latest changes (translations) so
> you can now begin testing these if you haven't already.
>
> I noticed some strange directories on the server which I have removed:
> - there was still a ckanext-archiver folder in
> /applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/src which is no longer used
> (although the plugin is not actually installed so this shouldn't cause any
> harm).
> - there were two copies of the extension, called ckanext-ecportal and a
> ckanext-ecportal-release-v1.8.1. Only the latter one was installed, which
> again should not result in problems but is confusing for anyone working on
> the project. I have removed this directory and installed the extension from
> ckanext-ecportal as usual.
>
> Cheers,
> John

Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26