[ECODP-dev] ODP-323

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Nov 11 16:35:57 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

This is a bug, I have just pushed a fix to our Github repository
(ckanext-ecportal).

Now that we have finished testing the release 09 most viewed datasets
patch, it would be good to get the test server back to release 01 (with the
current test data). Do you want to do this, or would you prefer me to run
the update on the current environment?

Regards,
John