[ECODP-dev] ODP-323

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Fri Nov 8 08:20:07 UTC 2013

Dear Darwin and John,

there seems to be a problem with the edit profile page.

>>> start quote
"
Before upgrading to 01.00.00 in test environment, we copied the production
database to test. Therefore we have in test the real usernames. These
usernames are a mix of uppercase and lowercase, for example CLIMAusr,
ELARGusr, etc.

When I login with such users, and then Edit profile, and then save, I get
the error:
The form contains invalid entries:
Name: Url must be purely lowercase alphanumeric (ascii) characters and
these symbols: -_
(cf capture.jpg)

There is no "url" in this page. What does mean this error?

If I login with a username all in lowercase, for example sjusr, the save
works fine.
"
>>> end quote

Can you have a look?

kind regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26